I've hit upon two great snack ideas in the last two weeks! They are low-cal, don't know about fat and sugar. I buy rice cakes for A because he says he'll eat them and they are cheap. Problem is, he doesn't eat them, so I've gotten creative to help him eat them.
Choco-Banana Rice Cake
2 Chocolate Crunch Rice Cakes
2 T spreadable low fat cream cheese
6 slices banana
-Mix banana with cream cheese. (It will get kind of mushed up.)
-Spread on rice cake.
-Yum! Approximately 200 calories
A variation on this that I thought would be good-caramel rice cakes and then drizzle a little caramel topping over it!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Rice Cake
2 Chocolate Crunch Rice Cakes
4 T Cool Whip Strawberry Dips!
fresh or frozen strawberries
Spread the Cool Whip on rice cakes, top with strawberries!
Appoximately 200 calories!
Did you know that if you add 1T of baking cocoa to your smoothie you add 2 g of fiber and no sugar? Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment