Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just a quick update for you all, Mom T. I haven't probably told you this yet at all. Sorry. I was trying not to worry about it.

Alice called today. A's protein levels were even higher on the new test. She has no explanation for this and did sound very alarmed today. She wants us to go see a Pediatric Nephrologist (sp?). They would do more tests and be able to tell us more. I am to call them tomorrow to set up an appointment. She really doesn't think this has to do with his diabetes. They don't usually see these problems in kids or this early in a diagnosis. So, I'm more worried now.

My day yesterday is catching up with me. I'm TIRED. I didn't come home and sleep after subbing because I was so worried about this homework assignment I'm trying to do. It's due Sunday. I plan on working on Philip's cake tomorrow after subbing and I work Saturday 10-2. I did e-mail my instructor today because I'm not understanding how to accomplish something online. Hopefully, she will e-mail back tonight and I can zip through it. Subbing wasn't bad at all. It was fun to visit with my school friends and see some of the kids. I know I couldn't go back to doing this, but doing it occasionally isn't bad. Not my problem if they can't understand it or remember it! (Seriously, I worked with two girls today that I worked all year with last year. They don't remember half. And they had summer school!)

I need to go make supper!! The house is looking like a house again. (That means I got the cookbooks and stuff off the floor Rhonda!) D is off to do concessions for StuCo. He loves the social aspect of it. I found out today that B is getting some extra time from the new gifted curriculum. After working with SPED this morning it reminds me how blessed we are.

No comments: