Saturday, September 11, 2010

Okay, you all know me well enough to know that I don't deal with death well. I would say my week is catching up with me today. I woke up feeling like I could cry and it's carried on all day. Haven't broke down yet, but something stupid in the next day or two will probably set me off. Why can't I just cry right away anymore when there is a death? It's like my brain and emotions go into shock and it takes me a while to process.

We have an appointment at UNMC in Omaha, Thursday, at noon. We will do more lab work, (pee in a cup again and blood work again) and then have the appointment with the nephrologist. I know that this is also weighing on me. Part of me begs God, "Just don't let it be anything bad" and another part is saying, "Just give it to me straight. Don't wait on lab work to tell you what you are already thinking. Just tell us what you are thinking." I haven't told my friend Diane any of this because I don't want Bryan already knowing what it is and not telling me. I'd bug him to death until he told me. And he never would, so I'd just make him mad. :)

Part of it could be that I have felt like I have bugs crawling on my neck and head all afternoon. I don't know what it is. I took care of some flowers today so I don't know if it was something off of that or what. Ick.

Geez, I just realized we never gave P his present tonight. We got to watching the movie he picked out while we ate and I never went and got the gift bag once B told me where it was! I'm a loser spouse this year with the birthday!!

P is leaving for Texas tomorrow. I do VB lines Tuesday, we have PT conferences on Wednesday and A's dr. appt on Thursday and then D marches in Yorkfest Saturday and I have a VB tournament to do lines for that day too. He is going to try to be back Wednesday night. I'm so sleep deprived from the past two weeks I pray I can sleep this time.

I'll think I'll quit whining and go make dinner for tomorrow and then go to bed! Love you all.

No comments: