Wanted to update you on A, he is healing quite nicely. The knee looked the worst at the time, but it looks better than the elbow now. The elbow looks like he carved a chunk out of it when it just looked skinned initially.
D just got home from youth group. We are going together with Arbor Drive this year. One week at our church, one week there. Our youth group has been dying for quite some time. We did a mission trip with them this summer and kids really bonded I guess. We'll see how it goes.
I just checked my cataloging class, hoping maybe, since it's a holiday weekend, she made that huge assignment spread over two weeks. Nope. One week. I have to read Chapter 2 and Chapter 4 in our book and do study guide questions. To put that into perspective, I read one chapter and did study guide questions on Saturday and it took me two hours. This week is two chapters! Plus another reading, plus a paper, plus a discussion question. And that's one class. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment