Okay, so today wasn't so great. When A checked at supper he was over 500. Further investigation shows us that he didn't bolus with lunch (and he had pizza!) and hasn't tested since noon. He now has no TV privileges or video game privileges for the week. He also forgot his science book at school and forgot about an assignment until 8:00 that he had to type up. Probably because he was too high to think clearly.
My classes are okay. One is a killer. Cataloging and Classification. Five parts to the first week's assignments-two readings, two discussion posts, and a study sheet for the test. Test?! We don't have test in library classes!!! Well, now we do. Yippee. The other doesn't seem too bad. Leadership and Management. And I can't get on Blackboard tonight to work on it because the server is down.
On the up side, I rode four miles on my bike today and got chased by a dog twice. This is good because he was on the street that always seems hard and makes my legs burn, but I didn't notice today because I was trying to stay ahead of this dust bunny with legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment