Today was much better for A. I e-mailed the teachers to let them know what happened, he said every teacher asked him today if he tested. The principal and I also talked and there is a para in his room almost all the time because of some kids that are in his section, so we are going to have her do reminders for him. That way teachers aren't trying to remember to do it.
Things I don't need my husband to share with me: He found two dead bats in the basement tonight and another one was in our garage again. This is in addition to the one that was in the house last week. I had a hard time getting up at 3am to check A this morning. Yuck. We need to figure where they are getting in at.
Wanted to let you know A was doing better.
No comments:
Post a Comment