A quick update, because I know not everyone is aware of life around our house right now.
1.I am working in the kitchen at school, indefinitely. One worker lost her husband two weeks ago and another's husband was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. I am the only sub the kitchen has and it's money we need. I was subbing because I knew I would need the time this semester, but the need for necessities won out.
2.College Algebra is kicking my butt. I've spent over 2 hours on the last two lessons each. Of course, this could be because I'm exhausted from working 8-5 for 5 days last week and having three basketball games at night! I'm hoping this week is better working 7:30-2:30.
3. I am also judging speech again this year. I committed to it many months ago when I thought I wouldn't be working much and we would need the income. This means I will be working 6 days a week as most meets are on Saturday. (Except this week when the meet is on Wednesday. Hallelujah!)
4. I am taking 9, repeat 9 credit hours this semester. May 2 can't come soon enough!!
5. My family is really feeling the effects of this. P has been fabulous with everything! When I got home from speech on Saturday he and the boys had cleaned all the downstairs and finished laundry! Love them!!
6. Pray for rest for P and I, pray for patience with boys, and vice versa and pray we make it through this semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment