Well, right after that last post I went to bed and lo and behold our devotion for the night is about giving things to God. Hmmm, maybe I should have tried that a week ago? So, I did and I woke up in a much better frame of mind this morning.
Other good news-I ordered a solution book on-line and it showed up today. This book has all the odd problems for my book worked out, not just the answers. This helps so much sometimes when you just aren't getting it. Maybe Algebra won't take two hours tonight?
We had a full crew in the kitchen today. Wow! What a difference that makes. I didn't come home exhausted and I was home before 3pm. The lady who lost her husband was there. She had one moment that she had to go cry for a while, but we all told her to do that whenever she needs to. It's going to take time and she needs to be at work, otherwise, she's home drinking. She has a middle school age daughter and a high school age daughter, I'm not sure they are dealing with mom well, but I can't imagine what they are all going through. Keep praying for them.
I have high hopes of a snow day tomorrow so that I can be home for a day. I'm in a baking mood and I really should make some food for a couple of families. Better late than never. And thanks to my husband and boys, the house is cleaned and laundry is done so I don't have that hanging over my head. Love those guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment