Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beans, beans, the magical fruit....

:)

Okay, not bored now. I went to the store to buy Great Northern Beans I had missed getting on the grocery list. They were $1.03 a can! Seriously? So, I checked out the bagged beans. $1.19 for a pound. Seemed the better way to go to me. But, I've never cooked beans, so I'm carefully reading the instructions on the bag and taking care of them.

I think it's safe to say, I have passed the point in the life of my family of when I can do laundry once a week and that's it. With four games this week, it's been a rush to get the uniform washed before the next day, (especially when you don't get home until midnight the night before). Then with it being winter, there just seems to be more clothes. So, I have yet another load of laundry in to try to get everything clean before a new week begins.

Doing my first college algebra lesson this semester is now out of the question because A's friends have showed up. They are two boys from a set of triplets in his class. He had called earlier in the day and one had to do homework, so they just showed up. I now have Mario Bros. going and A is being his typical loud, game playing self. Seriously, he is so loud! It's kind of funny to listen to him. (And annoying.)

Can you tell me how I lost a year's worth of pictures? I think that's a mystery I will go try to solve. I know I'm behind in getting pictures in albums because it's so hard to find just plain Jane albums right now that fit great quantities of pictures. I finally caved and bought one the other day that is a style I try to avoid, but seems to be the best you can do anymore. I sat down the yesterday to try to put pictures in and it got confusing. The last pictures in albums end at Christmas '06. The next pictures I have waiting to go in an album start in May of '08? What happened to '07? I looked through the boys albums and I have pictures in there for '07, it just seems to be the ones I term "family pictures". Those pictures that don't really have one boy in them or has all of us. I need to sit down with the '07 disk and the albums and see if I can figure what is missing. I also need to check Snapfish and see if any are on there. But, I think '07 is before I started using it. I'm wondering if I knew I didn't have a family album and I just printed off the boys pix that would go in their albums? Who knows? Apparently, not me!

3 comments:

MO said...

Okay, even worse maybe, it seems I didn't know what photos I'd already printed off and I printed them twice! While I was looking through B's album, I found about 10 pictures two pages apart that are the same!

MO said...

A HA!! I found them! As I was working on downloading them to Snapfish, I thought, "You know, you never looked through ALL those pictures waiting to go in albums, what if they are just mixed up? Wouldn't you hate it if you went to all this work and there they were?" So, once again, I picked up the pile and started sorting through them, again and I started recognizing pictures, there they were!! Yay!!

MO said...

Okay, I don't care if a photo album cost $100, I will never get this far behind in pictures again!! Do I have any pictures that aren't the boys for the first 6 months of 2008?!?