I really don't want to wish my life away, but my Introduction to Public Administration is killing me so I'm really excited that in six weeks, it will all be over. That's the nice part about college, get through it and you never have to do it again. I keep telling myself I can handle anything for four months. Next semester, I will be taking Teaching and Learning in the Digital Environment. I've been told it's the hardest library class I'll have to take. (Harder than Cataloging?!)
I do want to savor each moment of the next two years and I don't want to wish them away or I will miss so much of my boys lives. To make me stop and pay attention, I began to think of everything that will happen in the next six weeks:
- A will turn 13!
- D will start basketball
- A and B will have basketball league
- D will have completed his first One Act season
- Thanksgiving!
- I will have lost 10 pounds!
No comments:
Post a Comment